Kelham Island regularly features in the top 10 lists for one of the hippest places to live in the UK, and Little Kelham is right in the heart of it.
It's a place bursting with creativity, and the people that live and work in the area are the most welcoming you'll find. Looking back, we don't think we could have picked a better location for our first large scale urban sustainable development.
- 241 low carbon family homes
- Scandinavian design
- In collaboration with Historic England
- Mix of residential and commercial properties
- Award-winning development
- Digitally-enabled smart homes