We've created a video to help you find us over the weekend
To help you find your way to the Citu locations across the waterfront, we've created this quick video with the Waterfront Festival organiser, Sue Jennings and Citu's Head of Digital & Marketing, Kevin Gillespie.
What we're doing at the festival?
This weekend the Citu team will be at the Leeds Waterfront Festival talking about the Climate Innovation District.
It's the perfect location for us, as the festival is an annual event right on the doorstep of where the Climate Innovation District will take shape. With over 30,000 people expected across the weekend, we couldn't think of a better way for people to experience what the South Bank of Leeds has to offer.
We've got a number of activities happening across the weekend, including:
- Virtual reality tours of the first house types being launched at the Climate Innovation District
- A pop-up park with live music and refreshments
- Musical barge trips across both days taking you down the river and through the Climate Innovation District
- Stew & Oyster providing free Prosecco and Oysters to everyone on the barge trips
- Two billboards along the River Aire created by Leeds based artist Hyro Graff
And most importantly, the Citu Team will be floating across each of the locations waiting to tell you all about Citu and the Climate Innovation District.
What else is going on?
The Leeds Waterfront Festival is known for the dragon boat races, but there's also live music, a street food festival, creative workshops, family entertainment and activities across both days.
All an all, it's going to be a great weekend and we hope to see you all there. If you can't make the weekend, but are interested in living in the Climate Innovation District then make sure to register for a My Citu account.
A handy map so you can find us at the festival
Each Citu location will have a 6m flag next to is, so you should be able to see us from anywhere.