About the Role
The company is looking for an adaptable and experienced customer care specialist who will provide all Citu customers with industry-leading customer service for queries relating to their home, the wider development, through having deep product knowledge and understanding of processes. Do not worry training will be given!
In this role you will be expected to conduct pre-inspections and QA in advance of the customer completions. Whilst making sure the on-boarding period of Citu Customers are enjoyable and informative and the customer feels valued and knowledgeable about their new home. You will be asked to have input on improving all of Citu products from the customer feedback you receive and deal with any queries or issues with verbal and written communications and provide a right-first-time world-leading customer service.
Climate change is the biggest challenge facing our generation and we’re committed to playing a leading role by innovating how we design and create our cities.
We started this journey 10 years ago and in this time have picked up over 40 awards for design, sustainability, innovation and enterprise.
The next chapter in our business will see us deliver over 1000 new homes, offices, restaurants and amenities in the region’s city centres, which we aim to create some of the most exciting and innovative developments that we can.
We recognise and appreciate that people are motivated by working with outstanding colleagues who are given the freedom to do what they know best and who accept the responsibility to make it the best it possibly can be.
Some of the other skills that your role requires:
- Ability to fault find and create a solution
- Understanding of technical products and how they work
- Great communication skills
- Have clarity of thought
More About you
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a customer role
- Experience of mechanical ventilation systems and electric heating systems.
Hours and environment
- We operate a flexible working policy for this role where it is expected that the individual meets or exceeds their objectives, but we aren’t prescriptive about times or days worked as long as the results are being achieved. A typical site day will be 7.30am until 4.30pm.
- We are designing and constructing new offices near Leeds Dock. In the meantime, we are based in open-plan offices at our Greenhouse development in Leeds.
Citu is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds and age groups.
Permanent. Full Time
This post is available immediately.
£23000 - £27000 per year
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com