About the Role
We’re looking for Finance Business Partner to work within our Manufacturing business and help to take our growing company to the next level.
Over the past 2 years we have trebled the turnover within Citu. As we now embark on the next stage of our company’s growth we need a committed, open minded Finance Business partner to help tackle the next stage.
We will be looking for you to partner the business across the operational teams. The position will partner the unit and be responsible to create financial and operational strategies.
The postholder will be someone with excellent communication skills who can effectively business plan and influence at all levels. Must have a strong background in financial partnering.
Climate change is the biggest challenge facing our generation and we’re committed to playing a leading role by innovating how we design and create our cities.
We started this journey 10 years ago and have picked up over 40 awards for design, sustainability, innovation and enterprise.
The next chapter in our business will see us deliver over 1,000 new homes, offices, restaurants and amenities in the region’s city centres, which we aim to create some of the most exciting and innovative developments that we can.
We recognise and appreciate that people are motivated by working with outstanding colleagues who are given the freedom to do what they know best and who accept the responsibility to make it the best it possibly can be.
- Agree the business units budgets and forecasts
- Create long range budgets to coincide with the 5 year plan
- Analyse the end of month accounts
- Identify cost and value improvements for the business unit
- Create business cases for all change plans
- Create a 3 year capital investment plan
- Educate and train non-financial workers to understand the implications of spending and performance against budget
More about you
- Excellent communication
- Ability to interpret raw data
- Commercial Acumen
- Analytical Skills
- Build relationships
- Persuasion / Negotiation
Hours and environment
- We operate a flexible working policy for this role where it is expected that the everyone meets or exceeds their objectives, but we aren’t prescriptive about times or days worked as long as the results are being achieved. The ‘usual’ working hours are 9-5:30pm but these vary from person to person.
- We are designing and constructing new offices near Leeds Dock which we aim to complete within 12 months. In the meantime, we are based in open plan offices at our Greenhouse development in Leeds.
Citu is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds and age groups.
£46,000 to £50,000 depending on skills and experience.
This post is available immediately