About the Role
You'll be joining the Digital & Marketing team with one goal: to be our digital unicorn.
Reporting directly into the Head of Digital & Marketing, you'll be responsible for taking our website and app to the next level. One day you could be working on bringing our unique Citu Homes to life on the website, the next it could be helping us to create and promote a quickfire video for our latest campaign.
We're constantly evolving our digital platforms, we need someone in-house working closely with the team to bring it all to life.
Our purpose is to accelerate the transition to zero carbon cities.
Climate change is the biggest challenge facing our generation and we’re committed to playing a leading role by innovating how we design and create our cities.
We started this journey 10 years ago and in this time have picked up over 40 awards for design, sustainability, innovation and enterprise.
The next chapter in our business will see us deliver over 1000 new homes, offices, restaurants and amenities in the region’s city centres, which we aim to create some of the most exciting and innovative developments that we can.
Our latest development about to kick-off will see the creation of the Climate Innovation District in Leeds City Centre. It's the first of it's kind in the UK, and it will be a game changer in the fight against climate change.
We recognise and appreciate that people are motivated by working with outstanding colleagues who are given the freedom to do what they know best and who accept the responsibility to make it the best it possibly can be.
More about you
You'll be joining a tight-knit team full of energy and drive. We're all here to tackle climate change and chew bubble gum, and we're all out of bubble gum.
If you want to be part of something big, and you have the energy and drive to really make a difference, then you'll fit right in.
- You will be responsible for the digital expression of our brand across all our digital channels and platforms
- The website and app will be your playground, you'll be responsible for making it a fun place to be
- We're creating a new digital sales journey for people wanting to buy a house, it's never been done before, you'll be responsible for making it flow
- We're a tight-knit team, be prepared to think big, and dream bigger because all ideas are considered and we will expect you to contribute
- Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to adapt to the changing requirements of different projects is going to be key for helping us to achieve our goals
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role
- Responsive web design
- App design & build desired
- Not essential, but if you've got it, we'll take it: experience of Umbraco
Hours and environment
- We operate a flexible working policy for this role where it is expected that the individual meets or exceeds their objectives, but we aren’t prescriptive about times or days worked as long as the results are being achieved. The ‘usual’ working hours are 9-5:30pm but these vary from individual to individual.
- We are designing and constructing new offices near Leeds Dock which we aim to complete by the end of 2018 In the meantime, we are based in open plan offices at our Greenhouse development in Leeds.
Citu is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds and age groups.
Permanent. Full Time
This post is available immediately.
Generous salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Please email your CV and cover letter to:
No Recruiters Please