About the role
Assisting with the production of design and technical information for the development of the Citu housing systems. This role will be involved with the complete design and construction process, from RIBA stages 0-7.
Your main responsibility will be the production and management of the timber frame fabrication drawings, by optimising design and specifications of ‘The Citu System’ by offering world-class technical support and expertise to Citu Manufacturing colleagues.
Climate change is the biggest challenge facing our generation and we’re committed to playing a leading role by innovating how we design and create our cities.
We started this journey 10 years ago and in this time have picked up over 60 awards for design, sustainability, innovation and enterprise.
The next chapter in our business will see us deliver over 1000 new homes, offices, restaurants and amenities in the region’s city centres, which we aim to create some of the most exciting and innovative developments that we can.
We recognise and appreciate that people are motivated by working with outstanding colleagues who are given the freedom to do what they know best and who accept the responsibility to make it the best it possibly can be.
- Assisting in the production of architectural technical drawing packages
- Model management (all disciplines)
- Drawing set ownership
- BIM Content development (Training provided)
- BIM Collaboration/Coordination
- Clash detection
- Maintaining model library within an online portal
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on Citu’s standard fabrication model
- Exceptional Revit skills
- CAD skills
- Exceptional architectural and technical detail skills
- Can design conceptual and technical solutions to briefs
- Excellent project management skills
- Understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Excellent communicator of ideas and views
- Good at managing deadlines
Required experience and qualifications
- BSc HONS Architectural Technology or Architectural Studies plus 1+ years’ experience of professional environment
- Autodesk Revit skills are essential
- AutoCad skills - for drawing linkage and clean up.
- Putting together documents for submission and design reviews
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish own discipline tasks
- Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion
Hours and environment
We operate a flexible working policy for this role where it is expected that the individual meets or exceeds their objectives, but we aren’t prescriptive about times or days worked as long as the results are being achieved. The ‘usual’ working hours are 9-5:30pm but these vary from individual to individual.
We are designing and constructing new offices near Leeds Dock. In the meantime, we are based in open-plan offices at our Greenhouse development in Leeds.
Citu is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all backgrounds and age groups.
Permanent. Full Time
This post is available immediately.
£25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
No Recruiters Please