About the role
Citu is a fast-growing company whose mission is to accelerate the transition to zero carbon cities. You’ll be building the sustainable cities of the future, and you won't be doing it the old-fashioned way. Working in a tight-knit squad of people who care about craftsmanship, you'll be based either on our Little Kelham site in Sheffield or our Climate Innovation District in Leeds, adjacent to Leeds Dock..
Your squad will be an elite team, and together you’ll create ground-breaking developments. The complete squad will have a balance of trades such, as carpentry, electrical installation, and boarding. You’ll bring the plumbing skills to the team, but you’ll also be willing to help out with other trades where needed.
You’ll be able to:
- Carry out, 1st, 2nd & 3rd residential plumbing.
- Willing to assist with other trades during the assembly such as joinery, plaster boarding or decorating.
- Mentor and train apprentices and new team members.
- Liaise with material support to ensure all relevant materials are available and presented to quality standards when required.
What you need to have:
- 4 years or more experience in 1st, 2nd and 3rd fix plumbing installations.
- NVQ level 2 diploma in plumbing Installations or equivalent qualification
- Hold a current CSCS card
- A can-do attitude
This is a great opportunity for any electrician who wants to work in an amazing team, get a steady paycheck and earn a generous salary. The position is for our Sheffield site in Kelham Island. You’ll be provided with all the tools you require for your work.
£27,000.00 to £32,000.00 /year
Send your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org and put SQUAD as the subject line.
This position is for Sheffield and Leeds.