About the role
Citu is a fast-growing company whose mission is to accelerate the transition to zero carbon cities. You’ll be building the sustainable cities of the future, and you won't be doing it the old-fashioned way. Working in a tight-knit squad of people who care about craftsmanship, you'll be based either on our Climate Innovation District site in Leeds, or our Little Kelham site in Sheffield.
Your squad will be an elite team, and together you’ll create ground-breaking developments. The complete squad will have a balance of trades such, as carpentry, electrical installation, and boarding. You’ll bring the electrical skills to the team, but you’ll also be willing to help out with other trades where needed.
You’ll be able to:
- Carry out, 1st, 2nd & 3rd fix electrics
- Willing to assist with other trades during the assembly such as plumbing, carpentry or decorating.
- Mentor and train apprentices and new team members.
- Liaise with material support to ensure all relevant materials are available and presented to quality standards when required.
What you need to have:
- 4 years or more experience in 1st, 2nd and 3rd fix electrical installations.
- NVQ level 2 diploma in Electrical Installations or equivalent qualification
- Hold a current CSCS card
- A can-do attitude
This is a great opportunity for any electrician who wants to work in an amazing team, get a steady paycheck and earn a generous salary. You can choose to be based at either our Leeds site near Leeds Dock, or our Sheffield site in Kelham Island. You’ll be provided with all the tools you require for your work.
Send your CV and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org and put SQUAD as the subject line.
Please note which development you wish to work at (Leeds or Sheffield) in your application email.